About Smart & Skilled
In 2015, eligible Smart and Skilled students contribute, on average, between 10% and 45 % of the course cost, the NSW Government subsidises the remaining amount. Each government-subsidised qualification has a fixed price (regardless of training provider), which is determined by the NSW Government.
Smart and Skilled student fees are for the whole qualification. This means you’ll know, upfront, the total cost of the training.With Upskilled, to make it even more flexible, we have also made payment plans available. The exact fee a student pays depends largely on their eligibility.To find out course costs please complete the form above or call 1300 009 924 and speak to one of our Education Managers.
In order to access this funding you will need to meet all of the requirements below:
- An Australian citizen, permanent resident or humanitarian visa holder
- Aged 15 years or older
- Live or work in New South Wales
- Have left school and have no previous qualifications at Certificate IV or higher
Upskilled is a leader in the provision of outstanding certificate and diploma programs and is synonymous with innovating the way participants are able to develop their professional skills
How to enrol in a Smart & Skilled course
To enrol in a government-subsidised Smart and Skilled course, just follow these steps:
- Check whether you may be eligible for government-subsidised training by completing our Eligibility form
- Our Education Managers will contact you within 24 hours to discuss your eligibility and the courses available to you.
- If eligible, you will be required to complete an enrolment form which your education manager will provide